Monday, December 6, 2010

I got this today from my "Brave Girls Club" via and email ~ it was so sweet I had to share:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear brave brave girl,

Never forget that since the very beginning of time, and forever more, there has never been and never will be another person with your exact personality, your talents, your relationships and your influence on the people around YOU.

Your life is so important -- the world is a better place because you are here. There are so many important things that will never be done unless YOU do them. YOU CAN DO IT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Sometimes we just need to hear that, you know? It's a simple reminder that it is IMPOSSIBLE to compare yourself to others. No matter what. We are all unique and special, individually crafted by hand. There never was, and there never will be anyone like ME again. Can I get an Amen!?

I needed to get that in my in box....Thank you Brave Girls Club. Check them out HERE, you won't be disappointed. Join their club and we can do this journey together.


Photobucket

No comments: