Saturday, March 13, 2010

The ingredients for a Happy Birthday

Photobucket

A giant mug of hot coffee ...

Photobucket

... with yummy girl scout cookies and a love note.

Photobucket

A birthday girl!

Photobucket

A Birthday Girl and her son

Photobucket

Handsome men ...

Photobucket

... all dressed up and .... gangsta  ? ? ?

Photobucket

Anyway ... I repeat; Handsome men

Photobucket

Texas de Brazil Restaurant

(Stupid yellow sign in my picture. Go away)

Photobucket

Hungry men

Photobucket

A delectable salad bar

Photobucket

A hungry Birthday Girl!

(It takes a lot of work to keep up my svelt size 12 body)

Photobucket

A mojito   (Well, duh)

Photobucket

Wreckage

(You knew the food pic was coming)

Photobucket

Mmmm.....a handsome husband (how many times can I repeat that?)

Photobucket

Gauchos serving up fresh grilled steaks, parmesean chicken, ribs, leg of lamb, filet minon...

Photobucket

Birthday Mango Mousse

Photobucket

XOXO  Family  XOXO




 
 
And the next day ~ on my actual Birthday ~

Photobucket

Tiramisu cake!
 
(Johnny, you ROCK!)

Photobucket

Chipotle
 
(Johnny knows the key to my soul)




Photobucket

I MUST repeat ~ CAKE!!

Photobucket

And Chipotle!  (Somebody please save me)

Photobucket
 
A Facebook page filled with birthday greetings  (wait...what's that?)

Photobucket

A beautiful sister & my friends singing Happy Birthday (How cool is that? I love it!!)
~ Kat, Tiffany & my new friend Robin ~
(Sorry Robin, you sing to me, you have to be my friend, it's required)

Photobucket

And last, but not least, the cutest puppies in the world.
 
 

THOSE are the ingredients for a very, VERY Happy Birthday.

Not to mention, the birthday phone calls, the phone messages, cards & the presents that came in the mail, Mama Kay taking me to Starbuck's for cake, coffee & gifts, Pam taking me out to Arigato Sushi for lunch, and more gifts....I could go on and on. I was so spoiled rotten. How did I get so lucky?

I don't know where Josh will be next March so I gobbled up every second I had with him, which meant I stared at him a lot since he's not much of a talker at dinner. Do you blame me? Look how cute he is! I love his smile. Very soon he's going to turn 20 and I hope I can make his day just as special as he made mine. I love birthdays :o)

Photobucket

Thank you to everyone who made my birthday so special!

I love you bunches & gobs!

Photobucket

No comments: