Thursday, May 20, 2010

I know I was supposed to post my "after" pics of the kitchen lighting remodel today.....

Photobucket

But Josh and I spent 2 hours at the Army recruiting office and then went grocery shopping so I'll have to do that tomorrow. Sorry!

Photobucket
~ Ooooga-booooooga, just wanted to scare you! ~

Josh completed mountains of paperwork, initialed about 400 line items & had a face to face interview with the Sgt 1st Class. Now all we need to do is wait for all of J's test scores to be transfered from the Marine Corps then he can go swear in ---- "IF" they have an open slot for the type of job Josh wants to do.

Photobucket
~ Do you see what we got? ~

That's going to be the tricky part. Availability. If it's not available, then Josh said he'd wait. He knows what he wants. Josh has a firm and unwavering adherance to his purpose. That's the best way I know how to describe his sheer will.

~ We got FREE ARMY BRACELETS!! Ok, so we are easily pleased ~

I, on the other hand, will be a complete bag of mess when he finally goes off to boot camp. FOURTEEN WEEKS ~ AAAAaaahhhhhhh!!! {{{Sheer torture}}} God save my soul and give me strength and don't let me gain 60 pounds.

But I do look nice in my new bracelet. I'll do anything for jewelry   ;o)

Photobucket

No comments: