Friday, June 18, 2010

About 10 days ago I received another little box in the mail.
 
I've been so very busy that it's taken me this long just to download the pics from my camera!
 
I love boxes.
 
Especially when they're addressed to MEEEEEE!!!

Photobucket
 
I'll bet you're wondering, "What are those strange green sticks for, Brenda?"

Photobucket

Well.....I said the exact words myself.

Photobucket

Because I talk to myself all the time. Because I'm crazy like that. Don't judge me.

Photobucket

Well, HELLO LITTLE FELLA! What are you doing in there?
 
Come on out. Don't be afraid!

Photobucket

There you go, nice & slow...good job!
 
Welcome to the world you mysterious little creatures.
 
Let me flip you over so the blood doesn't rush to your itty bitty heads.

Photobucket

There. Oh Gosh! you are beautiful! I'm so proud to be your Bug Mama!

Photobucket

xoxoxo  I love you already  xoxoxo

Photobucket

Aaawwww, you have your Daddy's eyes....
 
That's the way he looks when he sees Indian food or chocolate cake.

Photobucket

So delicate and tiny. So perfect.

Photobucket

Aha! Now I get it.

Photobucket

What an amazing idea! Must've been a very, very clever person to dream this up...
 
"Someone" must also know how much I love dragonflies  :o)

Photobucket

I have the perfect place for you two beauties, somewhere where I can look at you every day.

Photobucket
 
I can tell you are going to make me smile everytime we make eye contact.
 
Either that or I'll think of Indian food and chocolate cake and be all hungry.
 
Must. Not. Think. Like. That. Stop. It. Crazy. Brenda.
 
Thank you, little box, I was so surprised that you came and it made me feel very speical.
 
Thank you, Jack ~ AKA "Father in Law of most Incredible Talents!!" ~ for thinking of me and brightening my day-life-world. Your glass work is wonderous and I can't wait to learn from you someday. I love, love, love my new little bugs.
 
I am so spoiled rotten and I'm not complaining ONE BIT.
 
Photobucket

No comments: