Friday, August 13, 2010

I don't know what it is about 6 year olds. They have ENDLESS amounts of energy.

Madison can hardly walk anywhere...she jumps, spins, twirls, bounces, skips, hops, twists, gallops, runs, cartwheels and dances her way from point A to point B.

Always.

So early in the day we were out at the National Mall and I wanted to get some energy out of her system before we went into our first museum. 

Photobucket

This did the trick, ha! And how many takes did we need to do before we got the perfect shot? I'll never say, I plead the 5th. But she was nice and calm in the Natural History Museum. Score ONE for Aunt Brenda.

Photobucket

I don't know what it is about 42 year olds. They DO NOT have ENDLESS amounts of energy. But i do talk a lot; I'm Miss Chatter Box....so I think Johnny decided to wear ME out some too. 

And how many takes did we need to do before we got the perfect shot? Johnny will never say, he pleads the 5th. But I was nice and calm in the American History Museum. Score ONE for Uncle Johnny.

And not that I've figured this out...I see some jumping in Johnny's future, too.



Photobucket

No comments: