Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ann's candy

I would like to take this moment to personally thank my mother in law, Ann, for my 3.5 pound weight gain this holiday season.  She worked very hard to help me out.  I owe every ounce of the 3.5 pounds to her.  I wish I had an award to give her; some kind of certificate or trophe.  Next year....

Every year Ann sends us delicious sin.  Evil yumminess.  Culinary temptation in a little white box.  A fat arse in the making, wrapped in such seemingly harmless Christmas wrappers. 

I'd show you all three boxes HOWEVER one of the boxes is already gone.  And I'm not admitting to anything!  (Homemade peanut butter cups...Oh my...I think I saw the face of Jesus).

Yes, thank you, Ann.



For the homemade toffee



Your son, by the way, has no self control.  I try and try, but I can't get his head out of this box.



And the homemade turtles

Wait...Do you see all of the empty spaces?  Nope.  Not me.  Couldn't be.



I'm not tempted.  I mean....whatever....



Oh, Sweet Jesus.  Save me.

Would you like to have a look inside?

Get ready to drool...




THIS is what I've had lurking at me inside my pantry since Christmas...
Every time I open the door they whisper in a tiny voice  "Eat me, Eat me..."

OOooeeeyyy - Gooooooeeeyyyy



Crunchy, nutty, chocolatey, eye popping goodness

Yes, so this is.....WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT THE....?!?!



SOMEONE...and I don't want to point fingers...hmm...where did the other piece go?



Peanut don't laugh!  You know you're not allowed to have my (I mean our) candy.

Sorry, Ann, I can't control anyone in my family.  I dedicate my 3.5 pounds to you, I appreciate it!

Well, Johnny tells me every day that he loves my curves and reminds me of what happenes when your ass is too small ~




And I just don't want that to happen to me.  No way.



Photobucket

No comments: