Sunday, January 10, 2010

Madison's Wishes




Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to YOU! 
Happy Birthday, Dear Madison!  Happy Birthday to YOU!

Look at this face. Is this just the sweetest face you've ever seen? This is face of a SIX year old. And this SIX year old's party was yesterday and LOOK AT THIS FACE!



Make a wish, Madison! I can see all of your wishes swirling around. Wow! You have a lot of wishes! Is one that your Aunt Brenda was there at your party? (Wishful thinking, I know. I can't help it, I'm a dreamer)

"My ONLY wish in this great big, huge, wide, wide, wide world is that my Aunt Brenda was here right now".........OK, now blow out the candles!!


                                        
My heart was with you, Sweetie, I thought of you all day.

But I was able to make one of her little wishes come true. Her outfits for her Bitty Baby Twins. That's American Girl speak, in case you didn't know.



I am madly in love with this child. I LOVE YOU MADISON! So glad you had a fun party! Wish I was there to boogie to Funkytown with you {{{sniffle}}} but maybe next year. XOXOXO

No comments: