Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm feeling a bit EVIL today.
 
Just a teensy weensy bit.
 
Must be the air.
 
The FROZEN air.
 
In my head.
 
In my FROZEN head.
 
Evil.
 
Yes.
 
I'm cold.
 
Very cold.
 
I'm very, very cold.
 
And I think it's only RIGHT that YOU are cold with me.
 
Oh yea...this is a two way street, baby.
 
So my evil plan is to make you extremely cold. Why not? What else have you got to do?
 
Hey, it's MY blog and I can do what I want to.
 
So sit back and take a long look look at my world.
 
I'd better hear a good shiver come out of you. I mean it! Shiver big!!
 
Don't disappoint me you weather weanies!!!
 
Ready?
 
Set?
 
Let's do this....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
 
Cold yet? Just checking.

Photobucket


Photobucket
 
How 'bout now?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
 
Now?

Photobucket


Photobucket

Good

Photobucket


Photobucket
 
Toes & nose frozen yet?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
 
I hope so.

Photobucket

Mission accomplished.
 
{{{{EVIL LAUGH}}}}

Photobucket

No comments: