Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WE ARE GOING NUTSO OVER HERE!


This is Snowmageddon, The Sequel. And you can watch for FREE right here.

Doesn't it seem like I'm posting the SAME picture over and over and over again? I swear I'm stuck in the movie Groundhogs Day.

A lady was lost in her car in a bad snowstorm. She remembered what her dad had once told her. If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, wait for a snowplow and follow it.

Pretty soon a snowplow came by and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about 45 minutes. Finally the driver of the snowplow got out and asked what she was doing.

She explained that her dad had told her that if she ever got stuck in the snow, to follow a plow.

The driver nodded, and said, "Well I'm through with the Wal-mart lot, I guess now you can follow me over to K-mart."

Photobucket

No comments: