Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm not feeling very well today. I think I was just running on adrenaline for a day after I got back from TX but it's caught up to me. Nothing bad, just a small cold. Pfoooey!

But I threw myself into the shower because I had a big surprise coming to my house today!!


My dear, sweet friend Cathy flew in to VA for a few days and came by the house for a drive by HUG  :o)

Cathy moved from my circle about a year and a half ago and relocated to Dallas where her husband got a new job. Such a sad day/time for me. Took nearly 6 months to get into a new routine and get on with my life without her coming over every day. We did everything together. I miss her so much. Once a friend, always a friend. And she's the cream of the crop.

What a great surprise to have an unexpected hour with her today, even though I was feeling & looking icky. I know I'll be back to 100% by tomorrow when we'll go with some friends to eat lunch at her favorite seafood place. I can't wait! I'm going to spend the whole time brain washing her to move back to VA where she belongs! Dangit!

I'm headed back to bed. Cold meds are kicking in so it's time to snuggle with my puppies under the covers. Happy Tuesday everyone!

Photobucket

No comments: