Wednesday, March 24, 2010

When I came home from Texas I found a fresh, colorful surprise waiting for me on my kitchen island ~

Miniature Tulips!


You sweet thing, Johnny! Thank you! I love them!

Today I've been thinking of the old Proverb ~

"No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow."

Or....

"Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush."  ~Doug Larson

Or my favorite....

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" - Robin Williams

And who is this cute little stinker? I introduced her to you HERE.


Back in February, precious little 18 month old Sophia (Just look at her! She's cute as a button!) gave me a boquet of roses for babysitting her for the day. She knows what I like. She's awesome like that.

There was a solid sheet of ice on my driveway and we had had more snow than ever in history so these flowers allowed me to escape into them for a short while. Just me, the flowers and my camera. Aaaahhhh.....peace.

Can I get an AMEN!?   (Thank you, Lori)

I want to share some of my images with you ~







The roses were magnificent and I wanted them to last forever.

Now they will.



But seriously, I'm going a little koo-koo. I neeeed Spring, can you tell? I can't wait to take my Nikon to the cherry blossom festival and take 600 pictures of blossoms. Why? Because I can.    :o)

Photobucket

No comments: