Friday, March 19, 2010

One more day in Texas then back home to Johnny! I miss him sooooooo much. But look at who I've had the joy of spending my days with.


These Texas Beauties


Shelby


Madison


Our little Sweethearts


I spy.....Madison!!



Sisters


Josh joined us in the park!


Cousins


We went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D yesterday. I thought the girls would be a little spooked, but they weren't at all. I was! I guess I'm a big chicken.

I was the babysitter all day while John was on 24 hour shift and Kat was on 12 hour shift. In the first 5 minutes on duty I had lost all the cats - then did it again in the evening and the girls had torn the curtains down in the bedroom (thank you Josh for fixing the rod!) I cooked the girls a big casserole of baked ziti for supper and watched them gobble it up.

These girls just jump, jump, jump, run, run, run, play, play, play, sing, sing, SING!! giggle, Giggle, GIGGLE!! all day long. It's adorable to watch the games they make up. This old Aunt is pooped out by the end of the day.   :o)


P.S. If anyone knows how to bottle the energy of a 6 year old ~ pleeeeeease let me know. I need it!  :o)

Photobucket

No comments: