Monday, March 22, 2010

Today is a dark, dreary, rainy, stormy day on the East Coast. It's exactly the way I left it before I flew to Texas.

Thanks for waiting for me, Rain.

Of course the day I left Virginia, you left too. You came to Texas with me! Yay! Joy! Did you just want a change of scenery? Thank you for being my best buddy in Texas, Rain.

Then of course, because you're so sweet...you followed me back to Virginia. Didn't want me to miss you, Rain?

I guess I'll look at the bright side, and I'm really stretching here. The beautiful cherry blossom trees that are going to burst open in D.C. in about 2 weeks need you. Not that we didn't have 80 feet of snow this winter....no, I'm sure they need you. Somewhere deep, deep, deep down. Yeah, let's go with that.

Glad you are wanting to be with me ALL the time, Rain. I'm flattered. I like new friends.

Just wanted to show you what you've done to my house hold ~

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

And the reason you don't see Minnie, Rain, is because she's the smart one. She's upstairs in my bed. Under the covers. Fast asleep. Snoring. Loudly.

And if I were to go up there to snap a picture of her for you I'm very afraid that I would dive face first into my bed with her. Under the covers. Fast asleep. Snoring. Loudly.

So I will remain here and talk to you like a crazy woman. Please don't stay long, Rain. I am starting to hallucinate. I'm positive that I just saw Noah walking through my court with some blue prints.

Photobucket

No comments: