Thursday, April 1, 2010

We have more big news in our family!! Oh yes, big news like this doesn't happen that often.........


That's right! Miss Madison lost her SECOND tooth!

OK....so it might happen again, but whatever...

WAY TO GO MADISON!! Only 18 more to go!

While I was in Texas I was able to get a few photographs to commemorate the loss of her very first tooth. She is simply adorable! These small "moments" happen so fast and in a blink they're over. I was lucky to be there during that small 3 week window of opportunity, because from now on those teeth'll be falling out like crazy


Madison lost her first tooth


Geez I can't wait until those two front teeth to pop out. I'll have to record her talking to me with all of her "S's" mithing from her thententhes.


Photobucket

No comments: