Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm not going to carry on and on about what's going on in our family today.

Photobucket

But it concerns this young man.

Photobucket

My heart and my soul.

Photobucket

The boy I love most in the entire world. The boy with Edward Cullen hair.

Photobucket

He's leaving today for 2 days. But not without his gallon of water & a cooler full of healthy snacks!
 
Did this child get switched at birth??

Photobucket

Hee-hee.

Photobucket

Josh doesn't give up. I love that about him!
 
Go Josh, GO!
 
I can't wait to shout the news out to everyone.

Photobucket

But not today. Friday, I promise...fingers crossed. I don't want to jump the gun.
 
Again....
 
We've had a stressful week and when Josh finally got on the road today I freaked.
 
Five minutes, that's all. A tiny freakout session now and then is good for the soul.
 
As long as you have your sister on the phone with you....
 
An hour later I got a text message that simply read, "love you mom"
 
That put everything in its place.
 
It made everything worth it.

Photobucket

I'll be at home for 2 days wringing my hands & waiting for his return.
 
Alright...and drinking a few pitchers of margaritas with Johnny, but whatever.
 
I'm {{{praying}}} that everything works out in Josh's favor ~ for once.
 
We deserve some good news around here dontcha think?!?
 
So last night I said, "Joshie! Show me your war face!
C'mon, show me your WAR FACE!" (from one of his favorite movies)

Photobucket

GGGgggggrrrrrrrr!
 
I'm ticked that the pic is out of focus.
 
It's due to the fact that I was laughing so hard, so I guess that's ok.
 
I'm in love with this kid, he makes me laugh. 
 

Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  This is the reason I do everything ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'll fill you in on Friday. Keep Josh in your prayers, please.


Photobucket

No comments: