Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Last week was a tough week for our family. Literally. From Monday - Friday, each day was tough. But we're a strong little home and are getting through it.

Somewhere in the middle of it all I received a surprise box in the mail. What a ray of sunshine in the middle of a storm.

Photobucket

My father in law is amazingly talented & is blowing me away with his glass work.

Photobucket

I love little boxes marked "For Brenda." Makes me all giddy inside.

Photobucket

And I love jewelry!

Photobucket

Would you take a look at this beautiful glass pendant. Oh my...a 4 leaf clover. 

Photobucket

And the most delicate rose. The colors! So sweet.

Photobucket

I am amazed at the detail! I can't wait to wear these pieces. Thank you so much, Jack!


 
They are beautiful!

You have outdone yourself again, how did I get so lucky?


Photobucket

No comments: