Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh, for the love of............shoes.

In a moment of weakness....I purchased these online. I'm a sucker. I love these shoes. I might wear them every day! I may just do the laundry in them, walk the dogs in them, vacuum in them, even sleep in them! They're my shoes and I can do what I want to.


















   
I know what you're thinking....."Brenda, you probably won't be able to WALK in them so sleeping in them might be your only option."

Let's all just take a moment to pray. Pray that when they arrive at the end of the week that (1) they fit (2) they are as gorgeous in person as they are in this online image (3) that I'll finally be 5'9" and (4) that I don't show up to our next luncheon in 2 fat ankle casts.

Go on. Start praying. I'm going to need all the devine help I can get. Thank you.
Photobucket

No comments: