Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Johnny's daughter Liz turns 22 today!

I don't have many images of her; she can't stand the camera & hates to have pictures taken OR posted....

BUT... sorry Liz ... it's the family blog. I can't help it!

Elizabeth, John's daughter, age 21

I just have to post this cutie-patootie picture of you from last year. I think it was your 21 birthday pic. I love it! 

I hope you forgive me, little Lady, but this is your special day and we can't let it go by without wishing you the BEST of all birthdays! We hope that you get a yummy cake, too. Eat a piece for us! We will see you soon and celebrate in person, okay?

Photobucket
This is the only other recent pic I have of you so the torture is over now, I promise.

I'm really looking forward to a nice, relaxing visit at your house and bringing you back to spend a week with us. I know you already have some things planned for us to do, including a trip to the American Indian museum (mainly to eat) and doing some shopping for new clothes. Oh, hurt me....  :o)

Warning: I'm bringing my camera on my trip ------> and I don't take NO for an answer. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. You'll do fine.

Can't wait to see you soon!

Have a very Happy Birthday, Liz!

Photobucket

No comments: