Saturday, September 18, 2010

I couldn't leave well enough alone. It's not my style. I HAD to jazz up the invitation just a teeeensy bit. He wanted simple.....but......

BEFORE

Photobucket

AFTER

Photobucket

C'mon, you have to admit, it's cuter, right? Oh wait. I'm not supposed to call a boy's Army farewell party invitaion "cute" it's more....more HIP! Zippy. Jazzy. More masculine. More testeroney. I just made that word up.

How about more Be All You Can Be!? More Army! Woo-hoo! Okay, Josh ~

Seth Casteel's photos crack me up, he's a genius pet photographer!

I just know Josh will like the new invitation better, he used to play with little green Army men when he was little and our Chihuahua, Coco, used to steal them, chew them up and give them back all mangled and make him cry. True story.

I'm kinda getting excited about the party. Can we just have the party and then lock him in our basement and never let him out?
Photobucket

No comments: