Thursday, September 23, 2010

Love

We have had our Chihuahua Piper how long now? FOUR years? We adopted her when she was 7, she's blessed our lives for 4 wonderful years and I just noticed that my little girl has something lovingly hidden on her body. Am I completely oblivious?

On second thought, don't answer that.


Photobucket

When I was petting Miss Piper last week she was looking up at me those beautiful "Precious Moment's" teardrop shaped eyes that I adore ~ I mean, look at her! I carefully grabbed my blackberry and took this pic. And that's when I noticed it..........

 
Photobucket

She has a heart on her chest.
 

Photobucket

How did I never notice that before?

Photobucket

I mean, I pet her all the time, trust me, and I've never seen it!

Photobucket

Awww.....how cute, my little girl has a big heart.

Photobucket

And she loves me....

And then.....UPDATE: Okay so I knew I wasn't crazy. Today the heart is not there.....It's gone.....(Or maybe I AM crazy and I'm just too crazy to KNOW I'm crazy).....but the heart is not there. It was crystal clear last week, I have the photographic evidence. I even called Johnny over to look at it.

Now I'm confused and don't know what to make of this. I'm just glad I got to see it (while it lasted) and I wanted to share it with you!

I guess you can find LOVE in all kinds of unexpected places. You just have to be ready and open to it. And not crazy. Miss Piper and I are wishing you lots of love today, my friends!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO


Photobucket

1 comment:

Trish in the hood said...

she gave it to me to give to my Piper. :-) She is adorable, thanks for letting me meet her today.