Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My first blog......



Hello World! It's 2010 and I'm ready to go. My first entry is simply this: I am a Mom & Navy housewife. I have been home for 21 years and have loved every single second of it. My favorite and only spawn, Josh, is 19 1/2 now and just today turned in his paperwork to join the U.S. Marine Corps. So....I'm not going to freak out or get all self centered and weepy. I'm going to BLOG. I just learned how to create a blog so wish me luck. The only purpose of this is to document my little world that I see through "Rose Colored Glasses" so that I remain SANE during the process when my son leaves (too soon) for boot camp and leaves me for good. Oh man, I felt my nasal passages twitch when I typed that line. I can't cry just yet. Ok.....off to blog void you go.....I'm pressing PUBLISH :o)

No comments: