Friday, January 15, 2010

Johnny passed his CISSP Exam!!

We are so happy today, Johnny passed his CISSP (certified information systems security professional) exam. He had studied and prepared for approximately 40 hours and the test itself took 5 hours (250 questions) to take. He's waited anxiously for 6 weeks to get the results.

And here's how he got the news



He's so excited. It means that he can start working technical security issues with clients. When asked for a quote for my official blog (haha) Johnny commented, "This means that I will soon be wealthy and handsome. Oh well.....maybe just handsome."

Then I (as the family photographer) asked him if I could get a shot for the masses to see on our blog and told him to give me his best "success" face.




Success, baby, yeah!

....and Go Navy!

Photobucket

No comments: