Friday, January 8, 2010

Little bit of snow, TGIF

Here's what I woke to this morning. We didn't even know it was going to snow! We got about 1.5" which is nothing compared to the 24" we got two weeks ago, but it was still a bit of a shocker when we looked outside this morning.




Josh is in Baltimore all day taking his ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) test. I hope to hear from him later on and I'm assuming he'll be back home tonight.



Day 3 of being under the weather, but today I've at least moved onto the couch. I opened up my new "Tinkerbell" blanket and settled in. Look at the bully who, once again, thinks SHE is queen bee. Peanut is taking over. I don't think I'm going to have this blanket long before it begins to smell like puppy. Chipotle for dinner, I'm not up to cooking yet. Tomorrow we babysit Sophia for 4 or 5 hours. It should be fun. We haven't had a baby in our house in who knows when?

No comments: