Thursday, January 7, 2010

Another sick day ~ Ho-Hummmm



Today is my second day in bed. Sick. I am rarely sick so I'm just taking it easy so that i can get better quicker. I'm just hanging out in bed, reading, facebooking, emailing and taking tons of cold meds.

With me on my sick bed are my fans. I have three loving, furry, cute fans.

Here they are ~ Minnie is still trying to figure out how she can get closer to me, she would climb INSIDE me if she could. She isn't very happy that I have a laptop because IT gets to be where she thinks SHE should be.



See the blue heating pad? That's supposed to be for me, the sick girl.


I'm not going to say too much here ... just that Josh took a home drug store test today because he's leaving tonight for Baltimore to take his MEPS and ASVABS for the Marine Corps. (The full body physical & blood tests and also the book exam to see where he falls educationally). Sooo.....he took this little test just to.....test out how drug store tests work. And he's happy that....he got the box open. He passed *wink* See? Thumbs up!!


And.....he was so excited that he gave me a pen.

No comments: