Saturday, February 27, 2010

Photography class was fun on Saturday. The instructor gave us so many pointers and little secrets that I'm sure by the time I publish this blog, I will have forgotten.


I got a new editing program called Capture NX2 and I played around with it a little bit tonight. This was just a small cell phone pic, but it's one of my favorites for the memory that it holds.


This is the day Josh made the biggest decision of his life to date.


Josh in the Armed Forces recruiting office with his U.S. Marine Corps packet.

It's hard for me to look at this photo without getting emotional. You're going to see this image a lot this coming year, I'm pretty sure of it. Just warning you. This will be an experiment on how many ways can you render a photograph?

But this is one way, what do you think?

Photobucket

No comments: