Friday, February 26, 2010

My new Nikon is born!

Looky -Looky!


SOMEONE in our family may have gotten a new camera this week...

Hhmm...I wonder who it could be?


This is my new boyfriend. I'm not sure what his name is but he works at Penn Camera and knows a lot of stuff and stuff is very important. He also has an employee discount, hence, the fact that he's my new boyfriend. Johnny said it was OK. When it comes to our bank account, he's a sharer.

OK, fine. His name is Chris and he kept me from going into full blown psycho overload that evening. The minute I walk into a Penn Camera I get dizzy and start to giggle. But Chris was great and he helped me spend all of my money, go see him sometime.


OOOhhhhh....what do you think is in the box? (Just play along with me here)


FYI ~ This is your answer to how weird a woman can actually be.

I won't tell you the song I sang to my new baby, that stays between the two of us & my therapist.


And this? I'm not really sure what this is. Maybe I was hoping for Vogue to call?

Do they have a plus size edition?


Meet my new Nikon D90 digital SLR....wait for it....wait for it....

WAIT FOR IT......


POW!!

Meet my 18-270mm lens! Hee-hee...

Johnny thinks his snowblower is big and shiny. Eat your heart out, Dear.

I'm going to leave it at that  ;o)



ME = HAPPY

My dogs? Legally blind from the 368 pics I've already taken of them.

They're hiding from me & I may never find them again  :o(

I'm headed off to a photography class about an hour away ~ but it was FREE!! And I like free. So here I go to learn how to use my new baby.

And Johnny....I don't even have to wait for it to snow to use it.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Photobucket



No comments: