Thursday, February 4, 2010

Attention in the store!! We have a white man dancing!

I just found a video on my Blackberry and I wanted to share with you a mental image of my city cowboy experiencing pure euphoria!

First, we were at a wedding in Pensylvania ~ which means he was feeling all romantic and giddy!  Johnny = happy.

Secondly, we were in a nice hotel situated right on a golf course at the tee off green ~ in the Fall so the view from our patio was gorgeous!!  Johnny = happy.

Thirdly, the wedding was in Gettysburg, which is the sight of the huge battle that was the turning point of the Civil War. Johnny is a war history buff so we toured the battlegrounds all day!!!  Johnny = happy.

Fourthly, we were in the candy aisle of a grocery store and I think he was overwhelmed with all of the choices!!!!  Johnny = happy.

And finally....they were playing Billy Joel on the sound system and that just lit something up in side my man!!!!!  Johnny = happy.

There was nothing left for my city cowboy to do.....



But to dance his happy butt off!

Photobucket

No comments: