Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Johnny took an all day woodworking class at Woodcraft on Sunday. He made a bagpipe practice chanter. He was looking forward to the class all week and I was excited for him.



Photobucket
 
When he broke for lunch I met him at a pizza place nearby for a quick lunch.

Photobucket
 
Busted! I love to take pictures of food. I always have  :o)

Photobucket
 
My sweetie enjoyed a delicious stromboli, Mmmm... 
 
Photobucket


And I had a personal pizza!

Photobucket

Here's what Johnny has to show for a full day's work.

Photobucket
 
I'm so proud of him! He made this!
 
Sorry it's a bit out of focus, I'm still learning my new camera  :o(

Photobucket
 
The chanter works!

Photobucket

John is hard on himself and doesn't like how it sounds

Photobucket

But I think it sounds like a duck mating call horn and it worked on ME  ;o)
 
And on Minnie.
 
Great job, honey! I'm proud of you!!


Photobucket

No comments: