Saturday, March 6, 2010

Somebody lost her first tooth today!

We have huge news in our family ~ Oh boy!!!  News doesn't get bigger than this in a 6 year old's life!

I got an excited call from Madison about a half hour ago. 

Aunt Brenda, guess what?!?

Chicken butt!!!

Nooooo.....I LOST MY FIRST TOOTH!!!!

Wa-hoooooo Madison, great job!


Madison said it didn't hurt or bleed. It just fell out when she was chewing on her shirt.  ?  The main thing is it's out and 3 more are loose.

Uncle Johnny offered to glue it back in for her, but she declined because she's getting a visit from the tooth fairy tonight! It was cute because my sister said she was doing "The Fairy Dance" while we were cheering for her on the phone. Haha.

I can't wait to see her next week. My little Jack-O-Lantern.

How much does a baby tooth go for these days? I think at least 10 bucks, don't you think Kat?

Photobucket

No comments: