Thursday, March 25, 2010

My first collage ~ Minnie Mouse getting her bath 2 wks. ago.

Photobucket

Haha, I just can't help it. I know I posted these two weeks ago, but I just learned how to make a collage so I guess I'll be doing a lot of that now. It's easy and fun! Just sharing my learning curve, and with who better? A ticked off Chihuahua!

(She's forgiven me. I'm the keeper of the treats!)

Photobucket

Or my sweet baby boy Josh who is turning 20 in 6 weeks! Oh My....on the left he's trying to take his first steps, which actually happened 7 days before his 1st bday. I love his little button nose. The middle, self explanitory - at age 22, it's the day my life changed forever. And on the right, haha! Josh's 1st birthday. We laid down a piece of bday cake and let him go crazy. He was pretty stunned and jacked up on sugar for the rest of the night. Great party!

Collages, my new obsession.

Photobucket

No comments: