Friday, March 12, 2010

 
Oh, Minnie Mouse! Guess what time it is?

Photobucket

It's baaaaaaaaath time!!!!

Photobucket

HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Doh! I'm still here.
 
And I'm not happy.
 
So you'd better listen up, Mommy...

Photobucket

I'm warning you. Someday when I grow up...

Photobucket

...to be a giant, snarling, vicious German Shepherd...

Photobucket

...I'm going to rip your face off!!

Photobucket

That's nice, Sweetheart. But first you'll have to grow to reach the top of the sink.
 
And at barely 5 pounds, I don't see much ripping in your future.

Photobucket

Hi Peanut! Stop by just to look cute?
 
Or to terrorize your big sister? Yes, thought so.

Photobucket

No way, Mommy, I can't believe she's here. So. Not. Right.

Don't worry, Minnie, she's about to get a big surprise.
 
Photobucket

Yeah, that's right, what are you looking at? You're next!
 

 Photobucket

And not making eye contact with me is not going to change your fate, little Missy.

See Gizmo? Feel better now? She's gonna get hers too.

Photobucket

Mazel Tov!

Oh Minnie, you are just the sweetest thing! My little bundle of fuzz, I love you.

Photobucket

Now comes your favorite part ~ blow dryer time!

(She really loves to be blow dried!)

Ssshhhh, don't tell Minnie that in two weeks we do this all over again.

Photobucket

I can hear yoooou!


Doh!


Photobucket

No comments: