Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We had a little bit of rain this morning and when the sun came out my pear tree was just sparkling & flashing through the window from all of the little water droplets on its leaves. It was so preeeeeeeeeeetty. Minnie was the only one who was brave enough to join me on the deck for a few minutes because it's still so windy and cold outside.

Photobucket

But at least it's a small sign of Spring! The tiny pear buds are starting to POP!

Photobucket

And look, it's Tiffany's pinecones in the background, they're still hanging on. But not for long. Spring will be taking over these parts of the range soon.

Photobucket

Oh, Mommy, it's s-so-soooo cooooold outside, are you d-d-d-done yet?

Minnie's my little trooper. She sticks by me when I get my wild hair and get distracted by something shiny. Which happens about every 3.5 minutes.

Now........back to laundry. The trees had better stop winking at me or I'll never get anything done in this house.
Photobucket

No comments: