Monday, April 26, 2010



Dear Brenda,
      Are we going to have to see 562 pictures every stinking day of the birds that hatched in your wreath before they finally, Finally, FINALLY fly off already?
               Love,
                   The 4 people who read your blog

Dear 4 people,
      Yes, dammit, you will. Now get over it.
               Love,
                    Brenda



We don't use our front door anymore, we come and go from the garage entry. We do this for the love of these little peeps who live in my winter wreath. 

Photobucket

Sorry little buddy, you can stop yelling at me now. I promise I will never fire a flash at you again. My bad. It was an accident.  **Feeling very guilty**

Photobucket

I sneak up on them from the front steps with my Ove Gloves on to make sure no one has fallen out of the nest. Can you see the little beak up there sticking out of the nest?

Photobucket

With a mouth that size I wish I could give my mohawk baby some of my pizza or a bite of my Chipotle. He's the hell raiser of the bunch. There's one in every crowd....

I think I'll name mohawk baby "Joshie, Jr."
Photobucket

No comments: