Wednesday, June 9, 2010

PJ Johnny working from home. Again.

Dear God,
       You know how in love with my husband I am. I adore him. He's my best friend in all the world and I love spending tons of time with him....but.....we just have one teensy problem.....

WE DESPERATELY NEED A HOME OFFICE!!!!
                                                                                           Love, Brenda


For my Facebook friends who asked for a picture to go along with my post this morning:


Facebook status update:  "It's raining, it's poring, my old man is working from home again for the 2nd day in a row. Translation: His crap is all over the house, I can't get anything done around here & the phone AND television are tied up all day.

Lordy, help me finish that home office fast! He's in his PJ's, his feet are on my coffee table and ...some military movie is playing as I write. Send help immediately. For his sake."

P.S. If anyone wants to get ahold of me....call or text my cell phone. The other phone is....achem....tied up. And if anyone wants to go to lunch. Just come by and get me. No need to call. I'll be by the front door. Just looking out. Hoping. Wishing. Please. Come. By. And. Get. Me.

Photobucket

No comments: