Thursday, July 29, 2010

Johnny's Birthday pt. 1

My Sweetheart had a birthday last week! Doesn't he look 48 now? Okay, not really, but Johnny, you'll always be 6 years older than me and I will use that against you for the rest of your days on earth, haha   :o)   I know. I'm so sweet. I can't help it.

Photobucket

Guess what he got for his birthday?

Photobucket

Any guesses?

Photobucket

He's insane. Just ignore him.

Photobucket

Yes, he finally got his ipad. His new love. His new obsession. His new "other woman."
 
Can you tell he's just a little bit excited to rip that box open?
 
Now.....If I may please just get one nice birthday picture of my honey...please?

Photobucket

Oh Lord, here we go...

Photobucket

A side of Mr. Goofy that I'm sure they don't see much at the office.

Photobucket

You should see him after a slice of chocolate cake and a Mountain Dew!
 
And yes...he does that to me.

Photobucket

48...but still a kid at heart. And I love it. Don't ever change, Johnny.

Photobucket
 
All of a sudden the song "Endless Love" started playing in my head. Now I'm loosing it.
 
I hope "She" knows how to do your laundry.

Photobucket
 
"My Love...there's only you in my life...the only thing that's bright..."
 
Doh! Now I can't get that song out of my head. I hate it when that happens.
 
I won't see Johnny much anymore. He's in love. She has curves & buttons that I simply don't have  {{{sniff}}}

Photobucket
 
You'd think it was his second wedding day or something. He giggled all day!
 
Geeze. Get a room. Will ya?

Photobucket
 
Yeah, baby! One for you and one for me. Now it's a party.

Photobucket
 
Goodbye forever, my Love. Is there a "check in with your wife" app on that thing?

Photobucket
 
Have you ever seen anyone more excited about a techie gadget in your life?

Photobucket
 
And he's OFF! Loading apps at the speed of sound.
 

Okay, I just need you to notice something here ~ my husband has the ipad in his hands AND...AND...AND!...not just one, but TWO laptops on in front of him! The angels in heaven are singing praises to nerds everywhere and joyously doing the geek dance.

Two laptops and the ipad running...I will never be able to make him this happy. EVER.

Photobucket

Finally! He's all calm and got all of the craziness out of his system so that I could get this handsome, beautiful shot of my birthday boy on his special day. Not to mention that I threatened that I'd never, ever fix him another supper again as looooong as he lives if he didn't give me something for my freakin' family scrapbook!! (Because I'm sweet like that). CHEESE!

48 and all mine. Only he now he comes in a package deal with his ipad...that I'm not allowed to touch, mind you. I love you, Sweetheart. Happy Birthday!

I'll post pt. 2 tomorrow ~ Liz and I took him to Mike's American Grill for supper (Josh had to work, boooooo!) then we came home and had chocolate cake! Yes, a cake that I made! "She" didn't make it...There's no app for that. I guess he still needs me around for awhile yet.

Photobucket

No comments: