Monday, August 16, 2010

The Lincoln Memorial

Alright. This photo is for my darling sister. The one in Texas. Republican Texas. You know...where Bush came from. And went back to. It's just a simple pic of Madison in front of one of the bikes in D.C. advertising the wax museum. A random street shot. Love those. 

I love you! Kiss. Kiss.

Photobucket

And now that my sister is passed out and grey on the floor and my brother in law is searching for the smelling salts I'll go ahead and show you the rest of our day.....

Photobucket

This is the Einstein Memorial. Maddie saw it as we passed on our D.C. Duck and screamed (and I do mean screamed) I WANT TO GO THERE!!!

Photobucket

Legend has it that if you rub Einstein's nose all of his "smarts" will rub off on you so we expect only good grades from you in the 1st grade, you hear, Miss M?

Off to the Lincoln Memorial ~ or as Maddie puts it "Let's go see the Giant Abe!"

Photobucket


I know. It's hard to get her to pose for the camera. It's an issue.
 
Photobucket
 

Oh stop. Of course we had to have a Texas Jumping Bean pic in front of the Giant Abe. 

DUH.

Photobucket
 

We barely got Big Abe in the picture! And this would be because I was a tard and forgot my wide angle lens at home. So....you get to look at all of my pics with your head tilted slightly to the left. Go on. Do it. I'll wait.

I was actually shocked that no one else was in the pic. It was soooo crowded we could hardly walk!

Photobucket

This is the typical pic (cell phone) where you get to look at strangers in the background for the rest of your life. And I don't know why "Citizen's Bank" keep popping in my head.

Photobucket

FYI (as if you didn't already know), I'm a little bit cockeyed. My world is tilted about 3 degrees off center AND I see things through rose colored glasses. I'm more messed up than I thought. Thank God for my blog so I could recognize that fact. Do I care? Nope. Not at all. Not even a teensy bit.

Be prepared for more cockeyedness (I just made that word up) from my world or go away. To love me is to walk around with your head tilted 3 degrees to the left.  XOXO

Sorry for all of the typos and spelling errors, I do not have time to check myself. I have a 6 year old waiting for me to get in the shower so we can go to the movies!!

Photobucket

No comments: