Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pinkadilly Tea House with Miss Madison

Yesterday was a fun day for us girls. I took Madison to tea at Pinkadilly Tea House in Fredericksburg, VA, about an hour's drive.

Photobucket
She had her dress on at 7:30 a.m. ready to go....


Photobucket
All dolled up

Photobucket
And of course, our guest of honor was Bunny. She even put on her tea dress.

Photobucket
I wore pink for the occasion, though it billowed out and looked like a tent. No. I'm not a pregnant lady. I just play one on T.V.

Photobucket
We waited for our charriot. Ok, it was Pam in her big SUV, but still. Mama Kay was ready too and we met my dearest friend Cathy (who lives in TX now....booooo!!! Hisssss!!!) down at the Tea House.

Photobucket
Pinkadilly Tea House at Smythe's Cottage.


Photobucket
The Ladies who lunch, Kay & Pam.

Photobucket

Madison wore several hats during tea. Pinkadilly has a small room filled with them so of course, she had "different looks" throughout.

Photobucket
And some of the hats were bigger than she was!

Photobucket

Madison had the "Little Queen Tea." It was so cute. Her sandwiches were cut into tea pot & heart shapes, crowns on her sweets....she gobbled it all up.

Photobucket
I think this was my favorite hat on Miss M. I already have this pic framed  :o)

Photobucket
The back of it was so elegant.

Photobucket
 Bunny likes her tea and tea pot lolly pop, too. She was a cheap date.

Photobucket

~ Beautiful girls ~

We had such a lovely time and I'm so glad I got to see Cathy, if even for a few hours. She lights up my life. I love & miss her terribly. I have never gotten over the fact that she moved away. She'll be back....I have a sneaking feeling.  XOXO

Photobucket

~ The End ~


Photobucket






No comments: