Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We're packing up Madison's things :o(

So sad....our little princess leaves tomorrow, I don't know where the 9 days went. Maddie slid a tiny note under my door while I was taking a shower this morning that said "I don't want to go. Love, Madison" but I know she'll be ready to see all of her friends and family that love her by tomorrow night. And besides, school starts on Monday! Yay for the 1st grade!


We just finished printing her "tea" pictures and put them in her special frames to take home to put in her room. Are they girly enough? Today we made peanut butter & jelly sandwiches in the shape of a tea pot (we bought the cookie cutter at the tea shop yesterday) and ate them with kettle corn & apple juice. YUM!

I just put her clothes in the washer and I practically needed sunglasses. My washer is blind by now ~ I have NEVER, EVER done such a colorful load! Remember....I raised a boy. Everything in that washer is pink, purple, lime green, glittery and crazy. I had to laugh.

Well, enough of the break. We need to keep packing! Tonight we're grilling chicken and having home made mac & cheese casserole. I'm going to miss the little squirt, even though I'm so tired I can't see straight. My hats off to all of you moms out there with young kids. I'm glad I did it 20 years ago when I had the 24/7 energy!

Photobucket

No comments: