Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Pioneer Woman's Crash Hot Potatoes

Just a short HELLO before I run out the door. I'm going with a friend to visit a book club member who is in an assisted living place trying to recuperate. Poor lady has been fighting infections for 3 months. 

Remember when I met The Pioneer Woman? She signed my cookbook HERE. It was such a delight to meet her!

Last night I made her Crash Hot Potatoes for my Johnny for supper with our chicken fingers and asparagus. Soooooooooo yummy!!! Here's the recipe on her website:


Photobucket


I used the smaller reds (because that's all I had) but next time I'm using regular size. Oh man, I'm telling you, you will NOT be sorry if you make these. I used plenty of pepper and some fabulous Mediterranean spices that I had in my pantry.

I just wanted to share that amazing idea with you, since I'm always looking for new things to do with the basic potato.   ENJOY!!

Off to see my friend.............

Photobucket

No comments: