Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11

And first let me say that on this 9th anniversary of 9-11 my heart goes out to all of those who suffered so dearly in the tragic events of that horrible day. I have looked at so many haunting images online this morning, there's no escaping them, and I simply cannot imagine how "normal" life would continue for me had I lost any family members or loved ones that day.

Photobucket

However, along with the rest of the world, I still, and always will, mourn for all of the people I've never even met ~ The faces I see in the media; the heroes, the police, the babies, the pregnant Moms, the business men running away from the buildings, the firefighters running INTO the buildings, the Military & civilians running from the pentagon....the list goes on and on....

My prayer is that somewhere, somehow, the families can find an ounce of peace all of these years later. I hope you find some peace.

And my heart truly & sincerely goes out to you.

And a heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you who work so hard to protect us and keep our country safe. Our Rescue Workers, our Military, our Firefighters, our Police Force....you put your lives at risk every day so that our lives will be better. What a special soul it takes to do such work and it's much appreciated.

Photobucket

No comments: