Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wooden Spoon Trick

I've always wished that I could pull practical jokes on people. I'm not a funny person, I don't think. I inevidabley ruin the punch lines of every joke I try to repeat.

I wish I had the ability to have a dead pan poker face when I'm trying to trick someone, but instead, my big, dumb, cheesy grin gives me up within seconds every single time.....so I can appreciate this video. It made me laugh so hard, and I can't even understand a single word the guys are saying!! It's probably due to the fact that I have a nearly 20 year old son and this is something he and his friends would do! When Josh sees this I can bet you $100 he will pull this on one of his buddies....



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I soo want to to this to a few peeps!!! LoL thanks for sharing Brenda