Friday, January 22, 2010

Buddy




Sadly, we've received news that Buddy, the beloved 12 1/2 year old golden lab belonging to my sister and brother in law Mary & John, passed away yesterday.  Having 3 dogs ourselves, we know that dogs are members of your family and our hearts ache for you.

We are so sad and have your family in our hearts, thoughts & prayers. I know this is a difficult time for you, but we are here if you want to talk.  I wish there was something I could do to help.  I came across this quote this morning and thought it might ease some pain.

~ One last word of farewell, dear Master and Mistress. Whenever you visit my grave, say to yourselves with regret but also happiness in your hearts at the remembrance of my long happy life with you: "Here lies one who loves us and whom we loved." No matter how deep my sleep I shall hear you, and not all the power of death can keep my spirit from wagging a grateful tail. ~  Eugene O'Neill


Photobucket

No comments: