Saturday, January 30, 2010

One Marine haircut coming up!

The day long conversation with Josh went much like this ~

MOM!

What?

Can you give me a haircut?

Not now, I'm in the middle of doing laundry.

MOM!

What?

Can you give me a haircut?

Not this second, I'm in the shower! OMG, can't you see I'm busy?

MOM!

What?

Can you give me haircut?

Umm.....can I please finish cooking supper? I'm in the middle of chopping vegetables. Geesh!

MOM!

Uh-huh? Whaaaaat?

Can you give me a haircut?  Where are Dad's clippers, I'll set up....

We just sat down for supper! What the heck? Grab your plate, sit down and eat. They're under his sink, just give me some time. Maybe after supper....

MOM!  MAMA!  MOMMY!  MAMA!  MUMMY!  MOOOOOM!!!!

WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(by the way that is totally my cell phone ring tone for Josh ~ fitting, right?)


Now will you give me a haircut?

(Seriously? A reverse mohawk?)


{{{blank shocked stare}}}

{{{gathering my calm, cool, zen thoughts}}}

I'M GOING TO WRING YOUR NOT SO SCRAWNY LITTLE NECK!

Oh. My. God. I. Can't. Believe. You. Did. That.


Don't you laugh at me, boy.  I'm tough.  Tougher than you think.  I'll kick your butt.  I brought you INTO this world, I'll take you out!  Yeah, that's right.  Fear ME.  The Marines think they make Marines, HA! Think agian, fellas.... I make Marines!  Uh-huh, that's right.  I swallow gum whole.  I can hold my pee for 10 hours straight.  I rip cooking packets apart with my bare teeth!  You should be scaaaaared!  Chihuahuas respect me and call me their leader!  I'm gonna open a big bag of "mama gone crazy" on your smart arse.  I.....I...I..completely forgot what we were talking about.  Oh yea...

Stand at attention boy!


Thought so. 

(Love you bunches and gobs you cutie pattootie)

UGH.  Now what child.


Yes, that's pretty much how it went down.  I'm glad I have total control of the situation.


I have a cute, bald child.  Bald is good, right?  It's patriotic!  Like the bald eagle!

And....Gunny loved his new "Marine haircut" and of course, I took FULL credit.

OOOH-Rah!

Here's the ringtone I have for Josh on my cell phone ~ TELL ME this isn't perfect ~

Photobucket

No comments: