Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The cutest puppies in the world

I entered my puppies in a photo contest today!!  At the time of entry there were already over 11,000 entries HOWEVER I do believe, in my honest and never so humble opinion, that there were NO puppies cuter than my precious girls.

I mean, I don't want to come across as a big fat bragger saying nanny-nanny boo-boo or anything, but just deal with it. You're strong. You can handle the truth. 

Can't you?


CLEARLY  these are the cutest puppies in the world.

Just ask me, I'll tell you.


Here is their official photo contest entry.


Here are my girls among the masses of entries...wow, I realized today that I can't draw a straight arrow. But that's a subject for another day & another blog.

Yes, I'm confident that my little sweethearts ARE the cutest puppies in the world.

Just ask me, I'll tell you.
Photobucket

No comments: