Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We're all doing great!

You all are so awesome! I am overwhelmed by the phone calls, emails and notes that have come our way over Josh's MEPS ordeal ~ all I'm doing is "journaling" here on this little blog to some imaginary "Dear Diary" in the sky and sometimes I forget that my friends and family actually read my blog and your encouragement has blown us away!


THANK YOU!

Josh is doing great. We talked with him last night for nearly an hour and wow...it's almost crazy how relaxed he is. He's an awesome kid with a good head on his shoulders. So grown up! 

When I hear something I'll let you all know right away, I promise! But don't worry about Josh; he's happy, joking, laughing, having fun with his friends, working and taking it one day at a time.

As for me and my sister? Ping, Ping, Ping, Ping, Ping, Ping.....that's us bouncing off the walls. We need to go buy a better helmet.

If the Marines don't give Josh that final waiver, well.....he said last night that he will be proud to march into the Army recruiting office and ask, "How can I serve my country?"  {{{Proud Mommy}}}

Thanks again everyone, lots of love back to you!!  MUAH!
Photobucket

No comments: