Sunday, July 25, 2010

A moment with Liz

Yesterday I had a rare opportunity, I got a chance to photograph Johnny's daughter Liz for a few minutes. And I mean it; I got about 2 1/2 minutes! She and Johnny have been on the go, go, go every single day so while they were making out their daily game plan I grabbed my camera and sweet talked a little cooperation out of the two of them, haha.

You know me, if you sit still for a second, I shoot! I'm a hunter. No blood involved. Unless you don't smile. Raaaawr.

Photobucket

Liz flies back home today. She's downstairs packing her things right now.

Photobucket

This is my favorite shot of Liz. Johnny said something to her to make her laugh and he made a silly face. Her expression is so cute and giddy and fun; the way I like to capture people. In that moment of pure delight. No inhibitions.

Photobucket

I don't know where time has gone. She's 22! What?!? No. Can't be. Already? Kill me.

Photobucket

It was just yesterday when I married her Daddy. Wasn't it? She was 9 years old and was my silly flower girl. So cute in her little dress next to my 7 year old Josh in his tiny suit. And now she's in college and Josh is about to report to Army boot camp. I could cry.

Photobucket

She's returning home today to finish her last semester at her university.

Photobucket

Where. Has. Time. Gone.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some great pictures of her. My favorite is the one of her and John together. Something so sweet about a Dad and his Daughter. Doesn't matter how old they get they will always be your little girl. Glad you guys had a great visit. Love, Steph

Anonymous said...

I don't know Steph, but I totally agree with her....LOVE the photo of Daddy and daughter..... I have a soft spot for that relationship!! :) Very nice photos... Even if Liz doesn't like the camera, she sure is photogenic.
Lori